The Archbishop of Canterbury has invited us all to join him in praying daily at 6pm.
Each day there is a different theme:
• Sunday – Family, friends and loved ones
• Monday – Schools, colleges, children and young people
• Tuesday – Elderly, isolated and vulnerable
• Wednesday – Businesses, the workplace and economic wellbeing
• Thursday – The NHS and other key workers
• Friday – National and local Governments
• Saturday – All who are grieving and all suffering with physical and mental ill-health
To discover more and find resources to help you pray click here.